At Becker, we regularly partner with high tech companies, defense companies, university research institutions, local communities, law enforcement agencies, and trade associations to obtain government funding and policy decisions for innovative solutions developed in the private sector.
The services we provide to our private sector partners include:
- Federal policy strategy and consulting;
- Regulatory counsel and advocacy;
- Federal appropriations strategic development;
- Non-appropriations federal funding strategy (grants);
- Sales training and workshops for sales personnel;
- Identification of target markets for pilot projects and securing federal pilot projects.
As a federal funding consultant, we can position your customers to have a competitive advantage in the federal funding process by identifying strategic grant opportunities and coordinating activities to achieve success.
For your customers, we can:
- Provide an analysis of competitive and formula funding opportunities along with recommendations about the best approach based on their project
- Provide draft narratives and budget justifications for their applications
- Edit and position their application for success based on our knowledge of the priorities of the underlying program authorizing legislation, as well as priorities of the grant-making agency guide
- Put your customers face-to-face with program officers and decision makers within funding agencies, helping them to pitch their project while developing relationships with key agency officials and staff
- Engage their Congressional delegations for political support