We outsource in-house counsel services. For smaller companies, this is a cost-effective alternative to employing a full time in-house counsel, and for larger companies our services avoid the need to expand an existing corporate law department.
We mirror the relationship of full-time, in-house corporate staff. We are available for general questions, attend all board, shareholder and committee meetings and advise on the general day-to- day legal issues that affect ongoing operations. These services are structured to provide high availability and cost certainty. They include:
- Assistance in complying with all recurring reporting obligations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including annual reports on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, 8-K obligations and other compliance advice;
- Disclosure of material developments;
- Preparation of proxy statement and assistance in the preparation of the annual report for shareholders’ meeting;
- Attendance at all board and committee meetings and the preparation of corporate minutes;
- Nasdaq, Stock Exchange and OTC Bulletin Board regulatory compliance;
- Fulfilling Exchange Act Section 16(a) responsibilities (Forms 3 and 4) for directors and executive officers;
- Stock Option Plan administration and regulatory compliance;
- General corporate advice on a full range of corporate governance issues, directors’ duties and responsibilities; and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.