Mr. Brock’s practice primarily concerns Construction Litigation matters. He began his legal career in New Jersey where he practiced for ten years. He has practiced in Florida with Becker since 1985. Mr. Brock concentrates on representing owners in first-party insurance claims, drafting construction contracts, construction lien law matters and litigating construction defect claims.
- Represented over fifty condominium associations in circuit court litigation concerning construction defects and deficiencies.
- Routinely prepares construction agreements for owners concerning concrete restoration, roof replacement and application of exterior coatings
- Prepare notices of commencement, progress payment lien releases, final lien releases, general contractor final affidavits and project closeouts for Owners.
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Florida. He is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida, the United States District Court for the Middle District Court of Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern District Court of Florida.
- Graduated from Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. cum laude. Served as the Research Editor of the Rudgers Camden Law Journal.
- Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar since 2006.
- Named a Super Lawyer since 2007 to the present.