Philip’s practice is focused on commercial and residential real estate matters and business transactions. With more than 15 years’ experience, he has counseled countless clients through the life cycle of their transactions. His clients include investors, developers, REIT’s, commercial landlords and tenants, private and institutional lenders, franchisees and business owners across Florida and the U.S. He routinely collaborates with brokers, lenders, and investors to help push his clients’ deals across the finish line.
Philip also assists clients with all aspects of probate and trust administration, including marshaling assets, communicating and negotiating with beneficiaries and creditors, and the distribution of assets.
- Counsel to large Wendy’s franchisee in their acquisition of various portfolios totaling over 100 stores
- Counsel to Florida-based business in purchase and sale of dozens of real estate parcels throughout the U.S.
- Counsel to franchisee in leasing matters for a 180+ unit nationwide restaurant business
- Counsel to NJ-based REIT in their Florida real estate matters
- Counsel to South Florida investor in acquisition of $100,000,000 nationwide multifamily portfolio
- Counsel to South-Florida investor in acquisition and disposition of real estate throughout the Florida totaling over $85,000,000
- Counsel to local real estate developer in acquisition, development and disposition of real estate throughout Florida totaling over $45,000,000
- Counsel to local developer/investor in their Florida real estate and corporate matters
- Counsel to developer in financing, development and sale of luxury townhouse project in Key West
- Preparation of Operating Agreements and Shareholder agreements for countless real estate investors and developers
- Counsel to hundreds of Personal Representatives and Trustees in connection with the administration of estates and trusts and disposition of their real estate holdings
- Recognized by the Miami Herald as a Top Rated Lawyer in 2015
- Recognized by Florida Super Lawyers – South Florida Edition as one of South Florida’s Rising Stars for 2009
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Florida Bar – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- New York Bar – Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Jewish Federation of Broward County – Real Estate Committee
- Broward County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Division