Vincenzo chairs the New Jersey and New York litigation groups and focuses his practice on business and construction litigation. He has represented clients in civil and criminal cases, mediations, arbitrations, trials and appeals involving complex contractual disputes. In the construction litigation milieu, Vincenzo has spearheaded complex veil piercing analyses, including the analysis which supported Becker’s recent jury verdict in Grandview I.
Vincenzo also has comprehensive practice experience in the following areas: federal litigation, admiralty and maritime law, environmental law, local government law and complex civil litigation. Given this rich background and experience, Vincenzo brings significant litigation and trial experience to his representation of our clients.
- Multi-million-dollar settlement for a condominium in New Jersey, located on the Hudson Waterfront, that experienced excessive settlement and other construction defects due to improperly designed and constructed site and building components. The matter settled shortly after the Court awarded the condominium association summary judgment on its claims of piercing the corporate veil, finding that the developer’s parent entity would be liable for any amounts that may be entered against the developer at trial.
- New Providence Apartments Co., LLC v. Mayor and Council of Borough of New Providence; 423 N.J. Super. 210 (App. Div. 2011)
- Selected as a Rising Star in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list for the years 2014, 2015, 2016
- Seton Hall University Presidential Merit Scholar
- Seton Hall Servant Leader Scholar (Inaugural Class)
- Columbus Citizens Foundation Scholar