We help draft legislation and work closely with legislators and members of the executive branch to improve the laws that impact community associations in Florida. CALL provides clients with opportunities to have their voices heard in the legislative process.
- Should Condominium Associations Be Permitted to Invest Operating & Reserve Funds? SB 1490 Says Yes!
- SB 522 Makes it Harder for Local Governments to Restrict Airbnb; Bad Construction Bill Filed; No More Sprinkler Relief for Older High-Rises
- CALL’s COVID-19 Survey Results
- Keeping Politics Out of Your Community Association
- 2020 Florida Session: Legislative Update
- View All