Adam Kravitz has 25+ years of legal experience as an American- and English-licensed lawyer practicing in international corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, and securities law. In addition, Mr. Kravitz has a unique entrepreneurial background, providing business and legal counsel to several notable start-ups.
From 1999 through 2005, Adam served as a founding Director and General Counsel of Spark Networks, formerly MatchNet plc, which runs some of the world’s leading online dating websites, including JDate.com. At MatchNet, he was responsible for all legal affairs, as well as administrative and strategic responsibility for its international offices. From 2009 through 2012, Mr. Kravitz was CEO and Co- Founder of eVoter, Inc., a voter information website which attracted over 1.2 million voters in 6 states and forged strategic partnerships with Yahoo! and NBC Local Media.
Prior to JDate, Adam worked in the London office of a well-known Israeli law firm, where he acted as lead counsel in several IPOs in London and Frankfurt and represented clients in diverse international transactions. Adam has also served as the General Counsel of The Appletree Companies, Inc., a NASDAQ- listed food manufacturer and distributor based in Boca Raton, FL.
- Negotiation and structuring a CHF 2.5 million venture capital investment in a Swiss technology start-up on behalf of the investor
- Structured and led legal team in $14.5 million corporate bond listing on the Vienna Stock Exchange
- Represented a wood pellet and biomass product production facility in pre-IPO financing.
- Represented major French investor in their purchase of a majority interest of the Hotel Charleston chain in Bogota and Cartagena, Colombia
- Represented issuer in Rule 144A Bond issue for a shopping center development in Bucharest, Romania
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- President of the Alton Road Homeowners and Residents Association
- Board Member, Florida Association for Insurance Reform
- Treasurer, Miami Beach Bar Association
- Board Member, Miami Beach Police Citizens’ Relations Committee
- Member, Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce