Elana Friedman Polashuk is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group where she focuses on commercial and residential transactions. Her practice includes representing both buyers and sellers in all aspects of the closing process, including title. Elana also represents developers on planned project developments, including the creation of condominiums and homeowners’ associations. Elana received her Master of Laws (LLM) in Real Property Development from the University of Miami School of Law.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- AIPAC Miami Club, Programming Committee
- AIPAC Real Estate Division & Washington Club, Member
- Urban Land Institute, Member
- Florida Bar, Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division