Laura Flanagan’s Of-Counsel practice focuses on commercial real estate finance, advising companies and individuals on a broad range of corporate and regulatory matters. Laura also serves as General Counsel and CCO for several independent investment advisory firms and a private real estate fund.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Private Equity
- SEC Securities Regulation
- Real Estate Finance
- Investment Advisors
- GC and CCO to and interrelated group of independent registered investment advisory firms.
- GC to an emerging private real estate fund with a substantial portfolio of single family homes in the Chicagoland area.
- GC and Business Manager for “HARLEY CRO-MAGS FLANAGAN” and “HARLEY FLANAGAN HARD-CORE”
- Member of the team of attorneys that facilitated the multi-billion-dollar transfer of all of JP Morgan Chase’s retail banking facilities to The Bank of New York Mellon in exchange for Chase’s entire Corporate Trust business; the largest transaction of its kind to date.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Laura was Note & Comment Editor for Albany Law Review and is an active member of The Chapin School alumnae community and a member of the board of A Stable Life.