Laura Flanagan’s Of-Counsel practice focuses on commercial real estate, advising companies and individuals on a broad range of corporate and regulatory matters. Laura also serves as General Counsel and CCO for several independent investment advisory firms, a private real estate fund and a media company. She is a principal and founder at 3iCO, LLC which provides Investment Advisory firms and Private Funds with independent compliance officers.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- SEC Securities Regulation
- Real Estate Finance
- Investment Advisors
- Principal and Founder of 3iCO, LLC (3icollc.com)
- GC and CCO to and group of independent registered investment advisory firms.
- GC to a private real estate fund with a substantial portfolio of single-family homes in the Chicagoland area.
- GC and General Manager for “HARLEY FLANAGAN” and “CRO-MAGS”
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
Laura was Note & Comment Editor for Albany Law Review and is an active member of The Chapin School alumnae community and a member of the board of A Stable Life.