Marielle Westerman counsels condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations on their daily business operations. Marielle’s practice areas include community association law and litigation as well as first-party property insurance and Fair Housing defense. Marielle is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator.
- Represents all types and sizes of community associations throughout Florida.
- Served on two (2) Florida Bar Committees: the LOMAS Advisory Board and the Media & Communications Law Committee
- Member of the Real Property Probate and Trust Law (RPPTL) Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Community Association Institute (CAI) and the National Association of Professional Women
For four consecutive years, from 2012 to 2015, Ms. Westerman was named a Rising Star attorney by Florida Super Lawyers, an honor that less than 2.5 percent of all lawyers receive.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member of the Florida Bar’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Litigation Section
- Member of the Florida Bar’s Condominium and Planned Development Committee
- Member, Westcoast Chapter of the Community Association Institute
- Past president of the Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers