Priscilla Bonsu is an attorney in the Corporate Practice Group of Becker & Poliakoff. She focuses on corporate, securities, mergers and acquisitions and a broad range of business transactions. She advises both domestic and global companies seeking to expand operations internationally by providing strategic legal solutions. Priscilla also supports the firm’s Financial Services practice where she represents a broad array of market participants in connection with structuring, negotiating, and documenting complex structured financing transactions. She advises corporate lenders and borrowers in syndicated, bilateral secured and unsecured term loans and revolving facilities.
Priscilla was recognized with the Woman of Excellence Award by Emory University and upon graduation, she received the National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL) Award. Priscilla has also made numerous appearances on international news channels such as BBC.
She earned her undergraduate degree in German law from the Ruprecht-Karls Universität Heidelberg, her LL.M. degree and Business Law Certificate from the University of California-Berkeley and her J.D. from Emory University.
- Honoree, Annual Hot List, Lawyers of Color, 2022
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Vice Chair-Elect, International Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee, ABA International Law Section, 2023-2024
- Member, American Bar Association – International Law Section
- International M&A & Joint Venture Committee
- International Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Council on International Affairs
- United Nations Committee