Rachel Farkas is an Associate in Becker’s Corporate Group, representing clients in both corporate and real estate transactional matters. She frequently assists clients in corporate formation, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters. Her experience includes drafting and negotiating employment contracts, profit-sharing agreements, and settlement agreements, as well as assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance transactions. She has also assisted secured lenders such as financial institutions and servicers with respect to compliance with financial services regulations.
In addition, Ms. Farkas has experience handling all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Ms. Farkas received her Juris Doctor from Florida International University. While there she interned for the Honorable Leslie B. Rothenberg of Florida’s Third District Court of Appeal. She obtained her Bachelor of Laws from the University of Otago, New Zealand. She is fluent in Hebrew.
- Representation of QSR franchisee in sale of 14 stores throughout the northeast
- Representation of purchaser in acquisition of shopping center for $13 million
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for achieving the highest grade in Legal Skills and Values LL.M., U.S. Law II, Legal Skills and Values I, Legal Skills and Values II, Business Organizations, and Law and Procedure: U.S. and Florida.
- Dean’s List, FIU College of Law (all semesters).
- Co-Chair: Anti-Defamation League’s Glass Leadership Institute, Miami (2019-2020)