In this webinar, association employers will hear about changes in the employment landscape that impact them as employers. This webinar will also touch on recurring issues that associations face with personnel and best practices for handling them.
Those who attend will learn about:
- Legal trends affecting the association workplace
- Independent contractor classification and the new DOL rule (independent contractor versus employee)
- Drug testing and medical marijuana
- Worker shortages and issues with hiring, at-will
- Personnel issues that routinely impact associations
- Employment contracts and why employment contracts can be important
- Failing to document performance issue and not understanding compliance issues
- Best practices for handling routine personnel issues
- Protecting employees from abuse
- Terminations, severance agreements, performance reviews, and employee handbook – tools of the trade
This program is not eligible for CEU credit or certificate of completion.
Kenneth S. Direktor
Jamie B. Dokovna
West Palm Beach