In this webinar, we will discuss options available to community associations seeking to enforce their governing documents and defenses commonly raised by homeowners opposing actions by the association. There will also be a discussion regarding the recent changes to Florida Statutes and considerations for associations when pursuing different remedies.
- Changes to Florida Statutes Providing for Presuit Mediation for Condominium Disputes
- Mediation, Arbitration, Litigation Explained
- Fining and Suspension Procedures, a Trap for the Unwary
- What is Self-Help and is it a Good Idea?
- Estoppel, Waiver, Selective Enforcement and Other Defenses
This program is not eligible for CEU credit or certificate of completion.
Steven H. Mezer
J. Kevin Miller
Watch the replay below!