BPBALLOT, the original electronic voting software, is now BeckerBALLOT, a joint partnership between Becker & Poliakoff and SHYFT digital. As you may know, we have been hard at work to bring a new and improved VERSION II of BPBALLOT, our proprietary e-voting software, to market by September 1st. The platform offers an easy-to-use, secure, electronic-voting solution for community associations across the state of Florida and beyond! It’s the same great software – only better!
What else can you expect aside from a new name? As always, our state-of-the-art technology platform will allow your association to easily and seamlessly facilitate and increase member participation in important association votes. BUT NOW, if your association signs up for annual unlimited voting, you also get the benefit of our built-in survey tool, giving you the ability to solicit opinions from members of your community. In addition, if your association is a client of Becker, you will enjoy a significant discount off regular pricing!
Benefits of BeckerBALLOT:
- Increase membership participation and significantly reduce the labor involved in tallying paper votes.
- Members can cast their votes from the convenience of their home, office, or anywhere they have access to an internet connection.
- Admins can tally votes electronically, making the process faster, more accurate, and less prone to human error.
- Eliminate typical errors and judgment calls associated with manual paper votes.
- Easily solicit opinions using our survey tool to make informed decisions for your association membership.
For more details and some Frequently Asked Questions, click here!
Stay tuned for more information as we move closer to the September 1st launch date.
If you have any questions, contact us at BeckerBALLOT@beckerlawyers.com.