Kaylin Martinelli is an attorney in Becker’s Construction Law & Litigation Practice with a focus in construction defect litigation. With a broad background in insurance defense, Ms. Martinelli understands how insurance companies handle and defend against construction defect claims. Ms. Martinelli has extensive experience conducting necessary discovery including taking depositions, attending inspections, and drafting discovery documents. With this experience, she is equipped to represent our clients through all aspects of complex litigation.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Volunteer Guardian ad Litem
- PRIDE Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Secretary of EMERGE Young Professionals Networking Group
- Orange County Bar Association, Board Member at Large for OCBA Business Law Committee
- Nominated and selected to receive the Legal Aid Society Mary Anne De Petrillo New Attorney Award of Excellence