Over the course of her career as a government official and practicing attorney, Katie Edwards-Walpole has not shied away from addressing many issues facing Floridians. Below is a collection of her insights into issues regarding beach access, medical marijuana, juvenile offenders in adult court, and more.
- “Beachfront Property Owners Deserve Rights. That’s Why I Sponsored Beach Access Law,” Florida Today
- “Edwards-Walpole Defends Her Beach Access Law,” Sun Sentinel
- “Lawmakers Agree on Rules to Grow, Sell Medical Marijuana, Add it to Special Session,” Miami Herald
- “Why Rep. Katie Edwards Supports Medical Marijuana,” WLRN
YOUTH & CRIME
- “Rep. Edwards Delves into Criminal Issues Affecting Kids,” Florida Bar News
- “A Hard Look at Prosecuting Juveniles in Adult Court,” Florida Bar News