We represent executives and corporations in the negotiation, drafting and enforcement of executive employment agreements. Our clients are corporate and business executives that require employment contracts to delineate the principal terms of the employment relationship including compensation, duties and responsibilities, and severance and non-compete obligations upon termination.
Our approach to these agreements starts with developing an intimate knowledge of the client’s business and intentions and advising on the appropriate terms of the agreement and standards in their industry. We know that a precisely drafted agreement will not only promote a stronger working relationship but will also avoid needless litigation upon termination.
- Negotiation and development of the principle employment terms
- Drafting and negotiation of employment agreements
- Creating employee stock option plans, phantom stock ownership plans and option agreements
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Severance agreements
- Termination Agreements
- Mediation and arbitration of employment disputes