Becker provides legal, title and settlement services for purchases and sales of real property. Our dedicated team of attorneys, paralegals, title and closing staff has the experience and knowledge to ensure that all parties enjoy a smooth closing experience. Due to our streamlined workflow processes, we are able to provide excellent service at a competitive price. We offer full legal representation of buyers or sellers of residential real estate. We pride ourselves on maintaining constant communication with our clients in order to make the closing experience a positive one. At the outset of the transaction, our clients receive a check list of action items, which party is responsible and calendar appointments for critical contractual dates. Throughout the closing process, we maintain close contact with our clients so they know which deliverables have been received and which are still pending. This emphasis on communication has allowed us to earn referrals from a long list of prestigious real estate organizations and mortgage professionals.
REO – Real Estate Owned
The firm’s REO group services asset manager clients with their real estate needs including the liquidation of real estate owned (REO) properties for financial institutions. The REO group has extensive experience in high volume closings due to our representation of our developer clients. Whether we are handling a developer client’s closings or volume REO closings, our goal is and has always been to exceed expectations by closing transactions as quickly and efficiently as possible and expediting the disbursement of funds for each closing. Our team is well-trained regarding the nuances of REO work including the use of specific websites for document uploads and closing transactions in addition to the necessity of funding transactions on or before the scheduled closing date.
As a vendor for nationally based asset managers, we are evaluated monthly based on files scheduled to close during the month versus files actually closed during the month. Our REO group has consistently surpassed all mandatory levels of scoring by receiving scores in the 90+ percentile and during some months, our scoring criteria has exceeded 100% due to our ability to accelerate closings scheduled for the following month.
Title and Settlement Services
The firm provides title and settlement services for purchasers of residential real property. In that regard, we handle such services from contract through closing and maintain the same exemplary communication for all parties involved. These services include:
- Title Information Services
- Record Owner Searches
- Escrow Closing Services
- In Office or Remote Closings
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Ownership & Encumbrance Reports
- Foreclosure Reports
We are authorized to write title insurance through any of the following title underwriters:
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Chicago Title Insurance Company
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company through Attorney’s Title Fund Services, LLC
- Residential Real Estate: Choosing a Title Agent is More Important Than You May Think
- Questions Potential Buyers Should Consider When Buying an Investment Property During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Executive Order: Broward County Realtors
- Why Brokers Should Consider a Land Use Attorney
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do: Who Gets Credit for the Deposit When Unmarried Couples Partition a Home?
- View All