We advise public and private corporations, boards of directors, executive officers, investors and committees of the board of directors on matters of SEC disclosure and compliance. We have developed a balanced approach to compliance obligations and combine best practices and practical judgment to provide a workable solution to regulatory and business issues.
Our services include:
- Special Counsel representation to Audit, Corporate Governance and Special Committees of the board of directors;
- Review and advice in the drafting and filing of all Exchange Act reports;
- Assistance in Section 16 compliance and the filing of Forms 3, 4 and 5;
- Review and oversight of Insider Transactions;
- Assistance in the establish of corporate governance principles and policies;
- Development of Committee Charters and Procedure.