Randy Dow is a Shareholder in Becker’s Construction Law & Litigation Practice. With over twenty years of civil litigation experience, Mr. Dow centers his practice on the representation of some of the nation’s largest corporations in the construction and construction equipment industries.
He represents insured and self-insured clients in construction disputes involving construction defects, as well as delay and impact claims arising out of residential, commercial, and industrial projects. Moreover, Mr. Dow defends clients in general and product liability claims relating to construction equipment and commercial automobile accidents, and has significant experience defending large companies in complex insurance coverage and bad faith disputes.
Randy has substantial experience serving as lead counsel in complex and lengthy jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Construction Law Committee, CLE Subcommittee Chair
- Insurance and Surety Committee
- Construction Association of South Florida
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Civil Litigators, 2011 – 2017
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite, 2013
- Florida Super Lawyers, Personal Injury – Products: Defense, 2017 – 2018
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2009 – 2011