Becker’s Construction Law & Litigation practice once again pushed the firm to the upper ranks of Construction Executive Magazine’s annual Top 50 Construction Law Firms. This national rating system measures and weighs the following:
- 2022 revenues from the firm’s construction practice;
- the number of attorneys in the firm’s construction practice;
- the percentage of firm’s total revenues derived from its construction practice;
- the number of states in which the firm is licensed to practice;
- the year in which the construction practice was established; and
- the number of AEC clients served during fiscal year 2022.
Gary C. Rosen, Becker’s Managing Shareholder said, “We are proud to continuously see this team of talented attorneys recognized for the skilled service to Becker’s construction clients. We are thrilled to add this national recognition to the recent global Chambers USA ranking achieved by our construction law team.”
To see the Construction Executive Magazine list, please click here.