Jake Herrel is an attorney in Becker’s Business Litigation and Construction Law & Litigation practices in the Orlando office. He represents and guides clients through all stages of litigation from the inception of suit through trial, including drafting pleadings and motions, performing discovery, taking and defending depositions, arguing motions, negotiating settlement agreements, and conducting extensive research and analysis on complex procedural and substantive legal issues. Mr. Herrel specializes in serving as a strategic advisor and problem solver in decisive moments for his clients.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Orange County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Business Law Committee, 2022-23
- Treasurer, Real Property Committee, 2021-22
- Board Member, Orlando Repertory Theatre
- Club Blue Member, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida