Victor DiGioia is an entrepreneur who represents entrepreneurs. Victor looks for business solutions and acts as a business partner. He knows the hurdles an entrepreneur faces and becomes part of the solution — not part of the problem.
Mr. DiGioia represents start-ups, mid-sized enterprises and seasoned corporations in industries ranging from technology and bio-tech to manufacturing and government contracting. He has guided many businesses through the transition from private enterprise to public company. “Going public can be a rude awakening to an entrepreneur and I try to take the blinders off without ruining the excitement of the occasion.”
Victor is an expert in corporate governance and SEC regulatory compliance. He acts as outside counsel and corporate secretary to public and private companies. “We outsource ‘in-house’ counsel services for a set fee. Instead of one or two attorneys working in-house our clients get a team with greater depth of experience and knowledge, and high availability.” Mr. DiGioia also acts as counsel to boards of directors and Audit, Compensation, Nominating, Corporate Governance and Special Committees of the boards.
Victor’s practice also includes a wide range of corporate finance matters specializing in public and private offerings, broker-dealer formation and regulation, venture and private equity capital investments, mergers and acquisitions and angel investments. His finance clients consist of public and private companies, institutions, investment banking firms and individuals, and he has represented issuers, underwriters and placement agents in over 500 private and public securities offerings.
- Co-founded software company that raised over $90,000,000 in private equity before a successful public offering
- General Counsel to public bio-tech company acquired for $600,000,000
- Representation of public-growth-oriented government contracting company
- Representation of public manufacturing company located in New York City
- Managed boutique corporate and securities law firm for over 25 years
- Representation of publicly owned broker-dealer
- Representation of long-time public healthcare client, DLH Corporation, in the closing of a $95 million credit facility for the acquisition of privately-held firm, Social & Scientific Systems (SSS). The newly acquired firm was purchased for $70 million in cash with a $25 million working capital revolving credit line available to support future cash needs.