Becker and the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce presented an interactive live webinar on Small Business Disaster Resources and COVID-19.
Moderated by Jennifer Bales Drake, Shareholder and Vice Chair of Public, Private Partnerships (P3) practice group, Becker.
Victoria Guerrero, U.S. Small Business Administration.
Mike DiNapoli, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity.
Michael Myhre, CEO, Florida SBDC Network.
Topics Covered Included:
- The role of U.S. Small Business Administration during disasters.
- Review of federal programs available for small businesses.
- The role of Florida Department of Economic Opportunities during disasters.
- Review of programs Governor Ron Desantis has opened for small businesses and important announcements for the business community.
- Overview of Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan.