In the latest edition of ICLG’s global Employment & Labour Law 2022, Becker is listed as a contributing firm and Ned Bassen and Catelyn Stark offer practical insight into the U.S.’s laws governing how companies can safeguard their business and its greatest asset – the people it employs. The chapter covers several segments of employment law, answering questions regarding:
- Terms & Conditions of Employment
- Employee Representation & Industrial Relations
- Maternity & Family Leave Rights
- Business Sales
- Termination of Employment
- Protecting Business Interests Following Termination
- Data Protection & Employee Privacy
- Court Practice & Procedure
- Returning to the Workplace after COVID-19
Please click here to read the full chapter.
ICLG.com is a leading global platform for legal reference, analysis and news, hosting comprehensive comparative legal guides and research tools that cover law in more than 191 jurisdictions across 59 practice areas.
Becker’s Employment Law Team has experience in dealing with virtually every type of employment issue. We collaborate with our clients to achieve a competitive edge in the full range of employment and personnel law issues that can affect a company’s future.