Watch the replay of this timely webinar that answered frequently asked questions that are front and center during this hotly contested campaign season. It’s easy to misstep if you don’t know New Jersey law.
- Can owners in condos and individual homes display political signs?
- If so, where can those signs be displayed?
- Are American flags modified to convey a political statement protected by federal law?
- What about signs saying Black Lives Matter or All Lives Matter?
- What if your governing documents say no signs are permitted?
- Can the Board adopt rules limiting the display of signs?
Watch the replay below!
Arnold J. Calabrese
Office Managing Shareholder
David L. Dockery
Ellen M. Goodman