Jennifer Horan has spent over twelve years addressing and resolving a myriad of issues facing community, condo, and homeowners’ associations. Below is a collection of her insights regarding association board roles and responsibilities, managing disputes, COVID-19 health and safety protocols and enforcement, and more.
BOARD ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- What to Know About Spouses Running for Your Condo/HOA Board
- Does a Condo/HOA Board President Vote on Issues Before the Board?
- Reader Disputes Expert Advice: Start with Kindness at Your Condo/HOA
- Reader Pushes Back: What Happened to Condo/HOA Neighborliness?
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS/ENFORCEMENT
- Chicago Condo Mulls $500 Mask Fine; Should You Follow Suit?
- Condo Board: Mask Up or Pay a Whopper of a Fine
- Should Your Condo/HOA Agree to Let Your Manager Off the Hook?
- Political Protests and Rallies Won’t End; Can Your HOA Control Them?
Links courtesy of HOALeader.com.