Jennifer Biletnikoff has spent much of her career addressing and resolving a myriad of issues facing community associations.
Below is a collection of her insights regarding association board roles and responsibilities as seen on HOALeader.com.
- When Can Condo/HOA Board Influence Voting?
- Can Your Condo/HOA Board Be an Advocate in Votes on Amendments? Elections?
- HOA Reinvestment Fees and Transfer Fees: What’s the Difference (and 2,200 Dollars?!)?
- HOA Could Raise Assessments to Keep Nearby (Privately Owned) Golf Course in Business
- Trendwatch: Pool Monitors Versus Lifeguards
- HOA Permits Renters But Limits How they Pay — and Might End Up In Court as a Result
- Can You Ban Your Condo/HOA’s Renters from Paying with Government Subsidies?
Links courtesy of HOALeader.com.