The Firm’s real estate attorneys represent financial institutions, including major regional, national and offshore banks, national life insurance companies, private lenders, hedge funds, and Wall Street investment firms, and serve investors in connection with the financing and development of real estate. Real Estate based financing can include construction loans, permanent loans, mezzanine financing, etc. Our lender representation includes all aspects of commercial lending, including, but not limited to, drafting loan commitments, term sheets, construction loan agreements, participation agreements, subordination agreements, intercreditor agreements, and such other documents as are utilized in today’s sophisticated commercial lending environment. We also represent financial institutions in all aspects of mortgage default negotiation, including pre-negotiation agreements, forbearance agreements, mortgage modification, etc.
The Firm prides itself on providing comprehensive real estate finance services with an entrepreneurial spirit. Often this means bringing the parties together, negotiating favorable terms, assisting in identifying the proper financial vehicles, drafting the necessary documents, acquiring the necessary governmental approvals and ultimately, closing the deal.
- 19 Becker Attorneys Recognized as Best Lawyers in America® in 2021 Edition
- Paul Shur Moderated a Panel on “Financing Finance Firms” Presented by the International Factoring Association Southeast
- Webinar: What Lies Beneath the COVID-19 Financial Landscape? A Look at the Current Financial and Legal Issues Created by the Pandemic
- Webinar: PPP Funding: How to Apply and What You Should Know.
- Simple Protections for Buyers in Commercial Real Estate Contract Negotiations
- View All