Becker is thrilled to announce that several attorneys in the firm’s Florida and New Jersey offices have been named as 2022 Super Lawyers, an honor that recognizes the top 5% of the total lawyers in any given state. Additionally, Becker attorneys recognized as Rising Stars represent the top 2.5% of attorneys under 40 years old, statewide.
Florida Super Lawyer Recipients
- Joseph E. Adams*, Real Estate (Office Managing Shareholder, Ft. Myers/Naples, FL)
- Claramargaret H. Groover, Construction Litigation (Of Counsel, Orlando, FL)
- Sanjay Kurian, Construction Litigation (Shareholder, Ft. Myers, FL)
- Steven B. Lesser*, Construction Litigation (Shareholder; Chair, Construction Law and Litigation Practice, Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Steven H. Mezer*, Real Estate (Shareholder, Tampa, FL)
- Gary C. Rosen*, Business Litigation (Managing Shareholder, Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Lee A. Weintraub*, Construction Litigation (Shareholder; Chair, Public Private Partnerships; Vice Chair, Construction Law and Litigation, Ft. Lauderdale)
Florida Rising Star Recipients
- Evan B. Berger, Business Litigation (Shareholder, Ft. Lauderdale)
- Kathleen O. Berkey, AICP, Land Use/Zoning; Real Estate (Shareholder, Ft. Myers, FL)
- Yasin Daneshfar, Business Litigation (Senior Attorney, Ft. Lauderdale)
New Jersey Super Lawyer Recipients
- Paul H. Shur*, Banking (Shareholder, Red Bank, NJ)
New Jersey Rising Star Recipients
- Martin C. Cabalar, Real Estate, Construction Litigation (Shareholder, Morristown, NJ)
According to the publication’s website, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented, multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Every candidate is evaluated on twelve indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual state-by-state basis.
*Recipient for more than 10 years.
Becker, with headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., is a multi-practice commercial law firm with attorneys, lobbyists and other professionals at offices throughout the East Coast. More information is available at www.beckerlawyers.com.