Buddy Googe is the Co-Managing Shareholder of the firm’s Stuart office. Buddy is a litigation attorney with over 30 years’ experience in commercial, civil and construction litigation. He has extensive experience as a Supreme Court Certified Mediator and Court Appointed Arbitrator in complex civil litigation cases. Buddy is also a registered title agent with Old Republic National Title Insurance Agency.
- Representation of Community Associations in major construction defects litigation.
- Representation of corporate clients in contract dispute litigation.
- Representation of Community Associations in turnover disputes with developers.
- Defending Design Professionals and Contractors in contract disputes.
- Representation of parties in real estate contract disputes.
- In addition to litigation experience, Buddy also represents Sellers and Purchasers in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Past President
- Jesus House of Hope, Past Board of Directors
- Martin County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Bar Commercial Litigation Committee
- Member of the Trial Bar of the United States District Court, Southern District
- Past Chairman, 19th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
- Past Chairman, 19th Circuit Fee Arbitration Committee