Valeria Angelucci is an attorney in Becker’s Corporate Practice, where she uses her unique international background, experience, language skills, and creativity to assist domestic and foreign clients. Ms. Angelucci concentrates her practice in the areas of corporate finance, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, securities, SPACs, and general corporate. Admitted to The Florida and New York Bars, Ms. Angelucci regularly advises clients on corporate governance matters including structuring entities customized to the client’s specific needs and assists in drafting and negotiating transaction and financing documents as well as a variety of contracts. She also advises and guides clients to ensure they make informed decisions on a wide range of topics such as intellectual property, employment or compliance issues, and helps in identifying, addressing, and preventing legal and business risks.
A native of Italy, Ms. Angelucci was selected and granted a full scholarship to participate in a Dual Degree Program, resulting in her earning a law degree from Roma Tre University, Italy, and a J.D. from Nova Southeastern University. Ms. Angelucci is knowledgeable in both the American and European legal systems, is fluent in Italian and Spanish, and proficient in French.
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Member, Business Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Inclusion, Mentorship and Fellowship (IMF) Committee, Committee Chair 2022-2023
- Corporations, Securities & Financial Services Committee, Committee Second Vice Chair 2022-2023
- Chapter 48 Task Force, Secretary 2019-2022
- Business Law Section Diversity Fellowship, 2018-2020
- International Law Section, Member