As Florida’s COVID-19 numbers continue to rise, how do volunteer boards safeguard community residents and navigate guidelines and protocols? What can a board do in response to the COVID-19 pandemic? How can your professionals assist the board in these processes?
Watch the replay of this in-depth discussion with leading experts from Becker, AKAM, USI Insurance Services and The Water Restoration Group.
- Our esteemed panelists candidly discuss:
- How can a board safeguard its residents and its employees?
- Can a community operate with stricter provisions than emergency orders?
- Can an employer/association require an employee to take a COVID-19 test or inquire about medical information?
- How will insurance coverage and costs be affected due to the pandemic?
- What are the components and complexities of the sanitization process and why does it matter?
- What is the board’s legal liability for decisions made during the COVID-19 crisis?
Watch the replay below!
Howard J. Perl,
Jamie B. Dokovna,
Vice President of Operations
Richard Rodriguez, CPA,
Senior Vice President
USI Insurance Services
The Water Restoration Group