The holidays are a time for celebration and cheer, but, just like everything else, they’ll look a little bit different this year. Join members of our Community Association Practice for a discussion on how boards and managers can safely navigate this holiday season in the midst of a pandemic.
- Should an association hold an all-resident holiday party this year?
- What restrictions should apply to owners holding gatherings in their units or in common elements?
- When can quarantine requirements be imposed?
- Who should be permitted to use the common amenities?
- How should boards balance COVID-19 fatigue and continue appropriate restrictions?
Watch the replay below!
Kenneth S. Direktor
Practice Group Chair
Martin C. Cabalar
Rosa M. de la Camara
David L. Dockery