All types of community associations throughout Florida implemented strict protocols in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These protocols included, in many cases, restricting entry to nonessential visitors, shutting down common areas and recreational amenities and requiring the use of facial coverings. As the push to reopen the economy continues while Florida’s COVID-19 numbers show no sign of letting up soon, the big question is – how do volunteer boards and their management professionals safeguard community residents in the months ahead?
Our esteemed panelists will candidly discuss:
- Do we need to reverse course on certain reopened amenities and relaxed protocols?
- Is there anything else we can do to minimize the spread of the virus other than wearing masks or installing Sanitizer Stations?
- What are the components and complexities of the sanitization process, why does it matter and who should pay for it?
- What are our enforcement options?
- How do we mitigate our potential liability and what role does insurance play?
Watch the replay below!