Michael Schwager’s practice encompasses complex commercial litigation including bank litigation, class actions, consumer fraud, real property matters and general business disputes. Mr. Schwager appears regularly before federal and state court judges.
Mr. Schwager earned his J.D. degree, cum laude, in 2004 from the University of Miami School of Law, where he was the recipient of three Dean’s Achievement Awards. In law school, he was a member of the University of Miami Law Review and the University of Miami Moot Court Board. Mr. Schwager earned his Bachelor’s degree from Florida State University.
- Recognized as a “Rising Star,” by Florida Super Lawyers, 2009, 2011, 2014-2018
- Received three Dean’s Achievement Awards from University of Miami Law School
PROFESSIONAL / COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Miami Seminole Club, Past Business Networking Chair
- Miami Seminole Club, Active Member
- Florida State University Alumni Association, Active Member
- Seminole Boosters, Active Member
- Becker & Poliakoff Continuing Legal Education Programming Chair
- Habitat for Humanity, Build Participant