Speakers will explore the issues and opportunities emerging across the financial sector in response to the pandemic, touching on questions such as:
- As the economic downturn affects businesses, how are lenders protecting against those impacts infecting their operations?
- How do maturity dates affect liquidity?
- What steps are lenders taking to protect against reduced collections from expected nonperforming loans?
- What information should businesses be collecting to disclose COVID-19 risks?
- What are some of the risks known today?
- What does GAAP versus non-GAAP financial reporting in today’s markets look like?
- How are private equity firms assessing their portfolio companies in the COVID-19 age?
- How quickly is private equity moving from assessing their current position versus identifying opportunities?
- What should business expect for deal flow over the next few quarters and what affect will COVID-19 have on EBIDTA multiples?
3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST
Chairman & Co-Founder
Senior VP, Private Client Group
City National Bank
Chief Credit Officer
Global Merchant Fund, Corp.
RSVP to the Webinar below.