Delivering platinum service to our clients and community is at the very heart of Becker, and we are thrilled to be counted among the top 25 corporate philanthropists of South Florida as recognized by the South Florida Business Journal for the second year in a row.
Becker attorneys and professionals are heavily involved in charitable and community causes including:
- University of Miami Alan S. Becker and Gary A. Poliakoff Preeminent Leaders in Law Speaker Series
- United Way of Broward County (Gary Rosen)
- United Way of Miami-Dade (Jose Fuentes)
- Miami-Dade Beacon Council (Yolanda Cash Jackson)
- The Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance Foundation (Jennifer Bales Drake)
- Urban Land Institute (Jeremy Shir and Kathleen Berkey)
- The EPIC Foundation (Donna DiMaggio Berger)
- TOPSoccer (Steve Lesser)
- The FLITE Center (Jeremy Shir )
- Helping Hands (Lee Weintraub)
- Urban League (Yolanda Cash Jackson)
To view the South Florida Business Journal’s list of the Top 25 Corporate Philanthropists in South Florida, click here.
Becker Gives Back
Our philosophy of service is at the core of everything we do. We are deeply invested in the communities we live and work in and recognize that their success is our success. Through firm initiative, Becker Gives Back, we partner with a variety of organizations such as Helping Hands, United Way, Backpack Barber, and countless others that are helping to build a brighter future for our neighborhoods. Together, through charitable giving, volunteer work, pro bono service, and nonprofit leadership efforts we continuously strive to make a lasting impact.