FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – June 8, 2017 – Becker & Poliakoff today announced that 15 of its attorneys have been named as top lawyers in the state for 2017 by Florida Super Lawyers.
Here are the Becker & Poliakoff attorneys designated as Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars:
Super Lawyer Recipients:
- Joseph E. Adams*, Real Estate (Office Managing Shareholder, Fort Myers/Naples)
- Michael E. Boutzoukas, Real Estate (Shareholder, Tampa)
- Herbert O. Brock, Jr.*, Construction Litigation (Shareholder, Fort Myers)
- Jeff P.H. Cazeau, Government (Of Counsel, Miami)
- Claramargaret H. Groover, Construction Litigation (Of Counsel, Orlando)
- Sanjay Kurian, Construction Litigation (Shareholder, Fort Myers)
- Conrad J. Lazo, Construction Litigation (Shareholder, Tampa)
- Steven B. Lesser*, Construction Litigation (Shareholder; Chair, Construction Law and Litigation Practice Group, Fort Lauderdale)
- Steven H. Mezer*, Real Estate (Shareholder, Tampa)
- Gary C. Rosen*, Business Litigation (Firm Managing Shareholder, Fort Lauderdale)
- Robert L. Taylor, Real Estate (Office Co-Managing Shareholder, Orlando)
- Lee A. Weintraub*, Construction Litigation (Shareholder; Chair, Public Private Partnerships; Vice Chair, Construction Law and Litigation, Fort Lauderdale)
Rising Star Recipients:
- Evan B. Berger, Business Litigation (Senior Attorney, Fort Lauderdale)
- Douglas Christy, Real Estate (Senior Attorney, Tampa)
- Michael S. Schwager, Business Litigation (Shareholder, Miami)
According to the publication’s website, Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented, multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Every candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual state-by-state basis.
*Recipient for more than 10 years.
About Becker & Poliakoff
Becker & Poliakoff, with headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, is a multi-practice commercial law firm with attorneys, lobbyists and other professionals at offices across the United States. More information is available at www.bplegal.com.