Our Firm represents professional sports teams and advises gaming industry clients such as casino owners, operators, equipment manufacturers, distributors, hotels, and developers of retail products. Our attorneys provide legal counsel in areas including: drafting opinions on the legality of controversial issues as well as new legislation, contracts, disclosures, licensing, and distribution agreements. Additionally, our team has assisted clients with value and property tax adjustments, litigation, land use and zoning, development, incentive agreements collections and state and local lobbying. As such, we have been involved in the major decisions coming out of the Legislative and Executive branches, Agencies and Courts regarding gaming and sports law in Florida.
- Served as Special Florida Counsel to Wynn Resorts solely limited to local government land use and zoning issues.
- Quarterbacked all the local, state and county development approvals in the design and construction of the new $182 million Isle of Capri casino in Pompano Beach.
- Served as Special Counsel for the Westin Diplomat Hotel on land use and zoning.
- Represented the Dania Jai-Alai on disclosure and value adjustment issues, Mardi Gras Gaming and Racing (on value adjustment issues), WMS, Bally Gaming on contracts and Florida licensing issues, and Gaming Laboratories, Inc. on machine testing and A.C. Coins and Slots on distribution. We also represent Harrah’s, MGM, Wynn Resorts, Casino Magic, Las Vegas Hilton, in collection matters.
- Helped manage the winning Amendment Four political campaign and then helped draft the enabling Bill and Administrative Rules and procedures that implemented Amendment Four.
- Kraft, Other NFL Owners to Be Deposed in Kaepernick Collusion Grievance
- What Happens Next? The Future of Legalized Sports Betting Can Go Four Different Ways
- Daniel Wallach on The Dan Patrick Show
- Sports Betting—The United States Supreme Court Speaks
- Daniel Wallach Addresses MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
- View All